Athletic Training Residency Program - Job Requirements
The Michigan State University Athletic Training Residency Program is a twelve month program designed to educate an Athletic Trainer and integrate their skills into the clinical and surgical setting as a physician extender. Give the athletic trainer new tools to bring as a physician extender to the orthopedic job market.
To be a leader in the education of Athletic Trainers to be outstanding Physician Extenders in Orthopedic care.
- Athletic Training Certified through the BOC
- Masters level degree in a healthcare related field
- Michigan Athletic Training Licensure or eligibility for AT Licensure in the state of Michigan
- NPI number
- Orthopedic Technologist Certification through NBCOT, or in the application process.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certification through The American Heart Association
- Ability to work in a team environment with various members of the healthcare professionals.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Incumbent will comply with all departmental, hospital, regulatory and governmental standards and policy as a condition of employment with Michigan State University Health Team.
Application deadline for the resident position of 2017-2018 is the 30th March, 2017